I remember sitting on my yoga mat one morning, trying to desperately relieve my body from the anxiety I was experiencing.
My body was obviously telling me something wasn't right.
I was holding on to something that I needed to let go of, and I knew that if I didn't take care of it, the digestive distress I was already experiencing would morph into something worse.
Hi, I'm Lore Goldstein
Reader of Energy + Psychotherapist + Yoga Teacher + Speaker
My professional bio for your entertainment:
Lore Goldstein, LMHC, M.Ed., M.S., is a psychotherapist, intuitive consultant, yoga teacher, spiritual advisor, believer in the healing forces of nature, influential speaker, adventurer, and hopeless fan of House Hunters International.
Lore was recognized and sought out in the psychotherapy field for her transformational work with teenagers who were experiencing audio and visual hallucinations. While certainly not conventional, she found that the use of crystals, Tarot cards, yogic breathing, and visualization helped her young adults work through emotional distress that was creating their symptoms.
It was proof that an alternative approach worked, and the metaphysical can work in tandem with practical, evidence-based solutions.
Lore’s eclectic training and experiences have made her a unique, go-to expert on topics such as releasing emotional distress, creating greater fulfillment and meaning in life, path and purpose, and breaking the cycle of self-sabotage.
She speaks and holds workshops for private corporations, yoga studios, wellness centers, entrepreneurial groups, and professional business associations. She completed several trainings for government first responders to expose them to holistic, alternative trauma solutions in order to help them be more effective in their duties, but also to care for their own mental and emotional health needs.
Lore works with clients from all over the United States as well as internationally with clients in Canada, New Zealand, and throughout Europe to help them create meaning from their experiences, step into their authenticity, relieve their mind and body of emotional stress, and make the needed shifts to experience peace and joy.
Lore is passionate about animal welfare and volunteers one day a week at a local animal shelter. She lives in Annapolis, Maryland with the love of her life and three crazy cats who should really be named Scared, Clumsy, and Holy Terror.
Most people collect tchotchkes. I collect degrees...
- Bachelor of Science: Education
- Master of Science: Educational Technology
- Master of Education: Mental Health Counseling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-related issues
- Bachelor of Naturopathic Studies
- New Healers Master Coaching Program
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping)
- Certified Soul Realignment™ (Akashic Records) Practitioner
- 200® RYT Kundalini yoga instructor
While I am a licensed psychotherapist in the state of Florida, I no longer provide clinical mental health treatment services.
Some of My Life Experiences
If you are still interested...
- I LOVED working with teenagers in my former therapy practice who "saw and heard things" that weren't really there. I was a miracle worker (I say that humbly) in helping them process their distress and find quiet and peace within. It was during this time I started experimenting a bit and quickly learned how useful (and magical) Tarot cards can be for transformation, healing, and gaining the trust of teens!
- My love for adventure started at a young age. My parents and I embarked on a 2-week sailing excursion to the Abacos when I was about 9 years old. It was my first taste of the power of Mother Nature. Dad broke his arm, mom got seasick, and all I wanted to do was drive the dingy.
- My body is insulin resistant so I am a bit of a Paleo/Keto girl. I have been dairy, grain, and sugar-free since 2012. I feel great (and don't even miss conventional sweets or bread) so I ALWAYS make meal prep a priority. I am indeed, a food snob.
- I worked in a Native Alaskan Yupik village in the Lower Yukon, for 2 years. There were no roads, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no alcohol allowed, and no cars. You were dropped off in a bush plane, in the middle of nowhere, where Alaskan tourists never go.
- I want to see the world. So far I've been to Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Peru, Czech Republic, Greece, Republic of Georgia, Switzerland, Dubai, Azerbaijan (I know, where the hell is that??), Belgium, Hungary, Turkey, England, Poland, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, U.S Virgin Islands, and Yugoslavia (back when it was Yugoslavia).
- I was in the FSU Flying High Circus in college. This was initially a creative attempt to escape the traditional PE class, and then I discovered how way cool being in the circus was.
- I live in Annapolis, Maryland with the love of my life and 3 cats who should be really named Scared, Clumsy, and Holy Terror.