I remember sitting on my yoga mat at home one morning, questioning my life, and trying to relieve my body from the anxiety I was experiencing.
I wondered if this was what a mid-life any-age crisis felt like.
Even my physical body knew that I was not doing what I was meant to be doing!
Hi, I'm Lore Goldstein
Intuitive Advisor + Psychotherapist + Speaker
It all started in a Yupik Eskimo village in Alaska!
My journey to Tarot, the Akashic Records, and the purpose work I now do with people began back in 2011.
Long story short, my former husband and I ended up working in a remote part of Alaska after job unfulfillment and burn-out. It was a place with no restaurants, roads, or entertainment venues... a place where no person in their right mind goes.
Yet it was in the quiet and stillness of this place that I started searching for ways to naturally heal my body and contemplate the kind work that I could truly love.
Little did I know that working on my physical body and trying to find my "thing" over those 2 years would jumpstart an emotional and spiritual overhaul.
Upon returning to Florida, I started questioning what I was doing and why. I knew I had to make some drastic changes.
Even though I was afraid, I was ready to come home to myself, a greater purpose, and the life I wanted.
I found the right teachers and mentors, and followed-through on some very tough choices despite how it looked to others.
Now I’ve turned my transformation and what I've learned into a process that anyone can use to know, live, and work their purpose.
Most people collect tchotchkes. I collect degrees...
- Bachelor of Science: Education
- Master of Science: Educational Technology
- Master of Education: Mental Health Counseling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-related issues
- Bachelor of Naturopathic Studies
- New Healers Master Coaching Program
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping)
- Certified Soul Realignment™ (Akashic Records) Practitioner
While I am a licensed psychotherapist in the state of Florida, I no longer provide clinical therapy. Please visit my services page to learn about my COACHING and CONSULTING offers.
Uncover Your Soul's Purpose & Gifts
Get the FREE 5-part video course and learn the key to QUICKLY uncovering your soul's purpose, a secret about what purpose is and isn't, and the ONE thing you MUST bring to the table to know, live, and work your purpose!
Some of My Life Experiences
If you are still interested...
- I LOVED working with teenagers in my former therapy practice who "saw and heard things" that weren't really there. I was a miracle worker (I say that humbly) in helping them process their distress and find quiet and peace within. It was during this time I started experimenting a bit and quickly learned how useful (and magical) Tarot cards can be for transformation, healing, and gaining the trust of teens!
- My love for adventure started at a young age. My parents and I embarked on a 2-week sailing excursion to the Abacos when I was about 9 years old. It was my first taste of the power of Mother Nature. Dad broke his arm, mom got seasick, and all I wanted to do was drive the dingy.
- My body is insulin resistant so I am a bit of a Paleo/Keto girl. I have been dairy, grain, and sugar-free since 2012. I feel great (and don't even miss conventional sweets or bread) so I ALWAYS make meal prep a priority. I am indeed, a food snob.
- I worked in a Native Alaskan Eskimo village in the Lower Yukon, for 2 years. There were no roads, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no alcohol allowed, and no cars. You were dropped off in a bush plane, in the middle of nowhere, where Alaskan tourists never go.
- I want to see the world. So far I've been to Spain, France (twice), Holland, Italy (twice), Austria, Germany, Peru, Czech Republic, Greece, Switzerland, Dubai, Azerbaijan (I know, where the hell is that??), Belgium, Hungary, Turkey, England, Poland, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, U.S Virgin Islands, and Yugoslavia (back when it was Yugoslavia).
- I was in the FSU Flying High Circus in college. This was initially a creative attempt to escape the traditional PE class, and then I discovered how way cool being in the circus was.
- I live in Annapolis, Maryland with the love of my life and 3 cats who should be really named Scared, Clumsy, and Holy Terror.