Get clarity around your soul's calling & love your work in the world.
Because this life is way too short for you to be unhappy and unfulfilled.
Hi, I'm Lore Goldstein
Yoga Teacher + Psychotherapist + Intuitive Consultant + Speaker
It all started back in 2011 when I was living and working in a remote Native Yupik village in a part of Alaska that no person in their right mind goes.
My husband (at the time) and I ended up there after years of burn-out and layoffs. We were both seeking something different. (Boy, did we get it!)
I was also searching for ways to naturally heal my body from PCOS, so I figured there was no better time to change my diet and habits than while I was living in the middle of nowhere, in below freezing temps, with no restaurants or distractions.
It was here I that also found yoga and meditation (thanks to Rodney Yee and his mountain of DVDs), learned about my own unique energetic gifts and how I could facilitate this discovery for others, and started dabbling with Tarot and EFT. I also realized that I had a level of confidence and capability that I never thought I had as life in the frozen tundra, living and working with a culture that resented "White people", was not easy.
As my body started to heal and I began to see myself in a whole new light, I then started questioning what I was doing and why. When I returned to Florida after my Alaskan adventure, I knew I had to make some drastic changes in order to feel more fulfilled in my career and connected in my relationships. The change was hard and scary. But I knew if I stayed where I was, the constant tension and anxiety I was experiencing would morph into something a whole lot worse.
I therefore packed up only my essential belongings, moved out of my house, and amicably parted ways with my ex. And here I am today, reading souls for a living and fully enjoying life with my soulmate and 3 cats. Who would have thunk?
My Super Professional Bio
Lore Goldstein, LMHC, M.Ed., M.S., is a psychotherapist, intuitive consultant, "reader of energy", Kundalini yoga teacher, believer in the healing forces of nature, influential speaker, adventurer, and hopeless fan of House Hunters International and Hallmark channel movies.
Lore was recognized and sought out in the psychotherapy field for her transformational work with teenagers who were experiencing audio and visual hallucinations.
While certainly not conventional, she found that the use of crystals, Tarot cards, yogic breathing, and visualization helped her young adults work through emotional distress that was creating their symptoms. It was proof that an alternative approach worked, and the metaphysical can work in tandem with practical, evidence-based solutions.
Lore’s eclectic training and experiences have made her a unique, go-to contributor on topics such as releasing emotional distress, creating greater fulfillment and meaning in life, path and purpose, Archetypal strengths, and breaking the cycle of self-sabotage.
She currently loves working with the entrepreneurial folks and career changers as she can identify with feeling restricted and unfulfilled in a traditional 9-5 job. She speaks and holds "Zone of Genius" workshops for entrepreneurial groups and professional business associations.
Lore works 1:1 with clients from all over to help them get massive clarity around their soul's calling and divine gifts, and uncover sources of stagnation within their business so they can fix it.
She created a "yoga & more with Lore" membership site called SOULutions to support people in their wellness journey, as when her clients are healthy and more connected to their intuition, their businesses thrive too!
Lore is passionate about animal welfare, volunteers one day a week at her local animal shelter, and donates a percentage of her proceeds to animal rescue efforts.
Stay updated on my programs, classes, and workshops.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Most people collect tchotchkes. I collect degrees...
- Bachelor of Science: Education
- Master of Science: Educational Technology
- Master of Education: Mental Health Counseling
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for trauma-related issues
- Bachelor of Naturopathic Studies
- New Healers Master Coaching Program
- EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique (aka Tapping)
- Certified Soul Realignment™ (Akashic Records) Practitioner
- 200® RYT Kundalini yoga instructor
While I am a licensed psychotherapist in the state of Florida, I no longer provide clinical mental health treatment services.
A Few of My Life Experiences
If for some reason you care and are still reading this...
- I LOVED working with teenagers in my former therapy practice who "saw and heard things" that weren't really there. I was a miracle worker (I say that humbly) in helping them process their distress and find quiet and peace within. It was during this time I started experimenting a bit and quickly learned how useful (and magical) Tarot cards can be for transformation, healing, and gaining the trust of teens!
- My love for adventure started at a young age. My parents and I embarked on a 2-week sailing excursion to the Abacos when I was about 9 years old. It was my first taste of the power of Mother Nature. Dad broke his arm, mom got seasick, and all I wanted to do was drive the dingy.
- My body is insulin resistant so I am a bit of a Paleo/Keto girl. I have been dairy, grain, and sugar-free since 2012. I feel great (and don't even miss conventional sweets or bread) so I ALWAYS make meal prep a priority. I am indeed, a food snob.
- I worked in a Native Alaskan Yupik village in the Lower Yukon, for 2 years. There were no roads, no restaurants, no movie theaters, no alcohol allowed, and no cars. You were dropped off in a bush plane, in the middle of nowhere, where Alaskan tourists never go.
- I want to see the world. So far I've been to Spain, France, Holland, Italy, Austria, Germany, Peru, Czech Republic, Greece, Republic of Georgia, Switzerland, Dubai, Azerbaijan (I know, where the hell is that??), Belgium, Hungary, Turkey, England, Poland, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, U.S Virgin Islands, and Yugoslavia (back when it was Yugoslavia).
- I was in the FSU Flying High Circus in college. This was initially a creative attempt to escape the traditional PE class, and then I discovered how way cool being in the circus was. And no! I was NOT a clown. Sigh...