Let's Do Yoga!
You are either going to love my classes, or think they are totally weird... or both.
Yes, I think yoga is great as a form of exercise so your abs and butt look better. But ultimately, the original purpose of yoga was to help people better connect to their intuition and find greater peace on the inside through meditation.
In today's noisy world, we are anxious and stressed to the max. Our bodies even feel it with knots in the stomach, unexplained pain, and even disease. We are also taught to listen to the ramblings of our mind, which often lead us on an emotional roller coaster or wild goose chase.
I invite you to return to a more "holistic" form of yoga which combines asana and movement, breath work, meditation, and mantra to help our bodies and minds de-stress and heal.
It's not just yoga - it's a SPIRITUAL practice!
My classes are for you if (one or more applies):
- "Power Vinyasa flows" are (at this point in your life) too hard on your body.
- You are a beginner and you are afraid of not knowing any of the poses and looking/feeling stupid.
- You've experienced something difficult and would like to relieve your body and mind of the negative emotions and thoughts that seem to be lingering.
- You would like to quiet your busy, over-active mind.
- You have some physical injuries that many traditional teachers don't make accommodations for.
- You are looking to reconnect to your real self, your soul-voice, and really tap in to your divine strengths and dharma (life purpose).
- You would like to strengthen and tone your body, and be a bit more flexible.
- You would like to experience more peace and joy.
The body, mind, and soul are all connected.
If you are only attending to one area in your practice, it's like trying to drive a car with one wheel and the muffler.
At Naptown Yogi in Annapolis
Saturdays from 9:30 - 10:45am
Please note, this studio does not provide mats (though other props are available for your use). You must also register in advance, at least an hour before class.
Kundalini for Vitality
At Ridgely Retreat in Annapolis
Sundays from 8:30 - 9:45am
Mats, blocks, bolsters, and other props are available for your use. Walk-ins are welcome, but pre-registration is preferred to make the sign-in process easier.
Get notified of upcoming classes, events, programs, and special workshops.
Make sure you check your email as you will need to click on a link to confirm your email address. (If you don't see it, check your junk folder.)
Please enter your best email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time.